- 6:00-6:30pm Via ZOOM! Meet and Greet-Socializing
- 6:30-7:15pm Via ZOOM! Annual Earring Exchange
- 7:15pm-8:30pm Via ZOOM! Project Instructor: Judy Farrington
The Nov 23 meeting will be a double header! 2 activities at one meeting !
First will be the annual earring exchange! —please give yourself time before Nov 18 to make your pair to give away !
Here’s how we’ll hold it, in these COVID times:
—For the members who want to participate —
- Make a pair of earrings to give away before Nov 18.
- Wrap them anonymously and take them to 8440 Burnet Rd, # 100A, Austin Bead Gallery, before Wed, Nov 18th.
- Then, at the Nov 23 meeting, we get to ooh and ahh over the pretties as they’re opened and “stolen”.
- After they’re all opened and settled with their new owners, we then try to guess who made which pair. How well do you know your fellow members’ work?
Beaded Face Mask Earrings !!
Cute and timely !!
Items needed to complete the project:
- 2 colors of size 11 beads (white & silver lined light Aquamarine recommended)
- Earring findings
- Fireline 6 # beading thread
- Beading needle
-We will be sending out an email before the 23rd to current members with instructions on how to join the Zoom meeting.
-If you have questions or concerns, please email AustinBeadSociety@gmail.com