This is an easy to make and fun project with endless possibilities! With this design, you can make an endless supply of different spiders using a huge variety of beads and in a wide variety of sizes.
The results can be used as a pendant or pin or part of a spooky house decor. It can even be used as a Christmas tree ornament! Come to the meeting to learn about the connection between spiders and Christmas.
Items to bring to the meeting to complete the project: Several kits of these materials will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Round nose pliers
- Wire Cutters
- 1 – 10 mm or larger bead or crystal
- 1 – 8 mm or smaller bead or crystal
- Optional: 1 – 6 mm rondelle or smaller bead or crystal
- Legs (any of the following)
- Size 8 seed beads (Size 11 can be used if they fit through your wire)
- Bugle beads
- 20 or 22 gauge wire NOTE: Make sure your wire fits through your selected beads!
- 1 – 3 inch headpin
- Small jump rings
Location: Austin Bead Gallery 8440 Burnet Rd, Suite 100A, 78757. Click here to see a map.
Presented by Marsha Cekaj and Laura Powell
Please come join the fun !
Feel free to visit a monthly meeting before actually joining to see what we’re all about