About the Class
We will be using Super Duos or Twins (different manufacturers), some of the new two hole-beads that are so hot now. Size 11 seed beads help join the Duos or Twins into a circular flower. We will be stitching two circular flowers for earrings. The stitch is peyote in the round.
- 6:30 p.m. at Camp Mabry. Get directions and find out more about meetings.
Supplies Students Should Take to Class
Students should bring the following tools and supplies to the meeting:
- size a 12-13 beading needle
- 24 size 11 seed beads
- 48 duos/twins in one color
- 12 duo/twins in a second contrasting or complementary color.
- It would be a good idea to have a few extra duos/twins since occasionally they have a clogged hole.
Linda will have kits available for $6, which include everything – earwires, Fireline, needle, duo/twins, 11 seed beads.
About Linda Porter
I’ve taught Biology and in manufacturing. I’ve been involved with beading for over 15 yrs. and started teaching a few classes 10 years ago. My work is primarily seed beading but I’ve done bead assembly, embroidery, wirework, and have recently gotten into metal working. Other hobbies I do, when not beading, are knitting and making quilts.