We’re very proud of our members who are involved in notable beading-related activities, such as teaching workshops/classes, displaying their works in public spaces, getting accepted into exhibitions, and winning competitions.
- Nora Pero teaches classes at Austin Bead Gallery and has pieces for sale at both Austin Bead Gallery and Sea of Beads.
- Member Mary Stribling will be teaching several classes for Sea of Beads!
- Laura Zeiner and Sally deGraffenried are co-owners of Austin Bead Gallery and teach classes there. Both of them have pieces on display at the store.
- Rhonda Heidebrecht has pieces for sale at Bookwoman.
- Judy Farrington sells items at Sea of Beads.