- Entries for the Under the Sea Challenge are due at the July 25th meeting.
- Entries must be handmade by you.
- Entries can be made in any style you would like. Stringing, Wire Wrap, Bead Embroidery, you choose. Please make sure the entry is primarily constructed with bead.
- You must be a current ABS member to enter in the challenge.
How to participate in the Challenge–
- Please bring your entry in a non-see-through bag or box.
- Entries can be dropped off early to The Austin Bead Gallery, please email email@example.com so we are aware your entry has been dropped off.