About the Class
You make your own jewelry, right? Why limit yourself to ordinary gift packaging? Make your wrapping as exciting as your present and learn to create your own gift pouch! We’ll take ordinary ribbons and turn them into beautifully decorated little bags that will become keepsake storage. Embellish as much or as little as you want. Choose from nine fun ribbon patterns and create a pouch to match any occasion.
- 6:30 p.m. at Camp Mabry. Get directions and find out more about meetings.
Supplies Provided by ABS
- Choice of 6″ ribbon
- Instructional handout
Supplies Students Should Take to Class
Students should bring the following tools and supplies to the meeting:
- Size 10o or 11o Seed Beads (or Delicas) – in colors to match one of the ribbon choices
- Size 15o Seed Beads
- Decorative Bead (8mm – 20mm)
- Beading Thread (Fireline recommended)
- Beads for creating fringe (optional)
- Sharp Scissors
- Beading Mat
- Glasses, if you need them
Laura has been beading and teaching beadwork for about twelve years and has a passion for putting a contemporary spin on traditional stitches. She teaches locally and nationally, and has been published in several books and magazines. In her “spare time”, she can usually be found training for triathlons or playing poker.
Website: www.Stick LizardDesigns.com